$1.00 USD Reservation Card Epomaker Createkeebs High65 V2
Purchase a $1.00 Reservation Card (RC) before the launch of the upcoming EPOMAKER Createkeebs High65 V2 to get an Early Bird Promotion Discount of $15 OFF!
How does the $1.00 Reservation Card Process go?
Reserve one EPOMAKER Createkeebs High65 V2 by purchasing one $1 Reservation Card before its launch. The $15 Early Bird discount code will be sent to you before the launch day.
On the launch date, those who had purchased the $1 RC will receive an email notification via email@example.com with the link to purchase the EPOMAKER Createkeebs High65 V2.
Customers must log into their designated email address and apply the $15 discount code to order their EPOMAKER Createkeebs High65 V2.
No cancellation, refund or resale of the Reservation Cards will be provided.
Agreement of rules for participating in the reservation process.
- Each customer is entitled to purchase only one Reservation Card for the EPOMAKER Createkeebs High65 V2. The $15 discount code received can only be used for one EPOMAKER Createkeebs High65 V2 order.
E.g. If you had purchased ten $1 RCs, only one $15 discount code will be sent to you. No refunds will be made for any of the RCs paid.
- After purchasing the RC, the Early Bird discount code will be sent to you via email immediately but it can only be used during the launch date. Please check your inbox/spam/junk mailbox before contacting us.
- The email address used for reserving the EPOMAKER Createkeebs High65 V2 purchase has to match your email address account on EPOMAKER.
- EPOMAKER retains every right to cancel orders that try to abuse the system. The $1 paid for the Reservation Card will not be refunded.
- Should you have other discount codes e.g. codes redeemed using your Reward Points, they are NOT stackable with the EPOMAKER Createkeebs High65 V2 Early Bird discount code.
- Shipping fee is calculated based on your order after using the EPOMAKER Createkeebs High65 V2 Early Bird discount code. NO cancellation of the $1 RC is allowed due to regret buys.